Some quotes are quite meaningful to me
- When life gives you lemons, just say 'Fuck the lemons,' and bail.
- How you served five years under her, I don't know. You deserve a medal, or a holiday or at least a cuddle from somebody.
- Fuck you're cool! It's so hard to say, because, like, I hate you in so many ways.

This movie saving me lots every time I had a hard life to through out with, perhaps .. yea.. like most of the people say Hawaii is just the place for people escape and who can't living in the reality. However I learnt.. I tried.. NOW I just did what I am really talking about is I won't type the words with sad, I'd share all happiness, THANKS not BLAME. I really wish I could blame on somebody, But I know that it's no one's fault.

No comments:
Post a Comment